We took our RV to 2T's auto repair to find out why generator wouldn't run and they told us it was a fan belt.We then asked Mike Thompson RV service center and they told us it did not have a fan belt.

It would have cost us Approx $400.00 to have it fixed at 2T's however we thought since Mike Thompson was in the business of RVs they knew more and it would be better. Well $1075.00 later IT'S A FAN BELT.

Had I known Mike Thompson RV service was a better rip off artist and didn't know their RVS I would have not taken it to them and I will never do business with them again.I will however be sure to let all my camping friend know where NOT TO GO1

Review about: Mike Thompson Rv Repair.

Had an Experience with Mike Thompson Rv?

Comments

2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Ayala Land - Bad workmenship Ayala Land "I bought a condo tower 1Avida Makati west 6 yrs ago has leaks for all years every they try to fix . they have not found the problem. I was..." Read more ComfortStar - Waste of Money ComfortStar "Just moved into a newly renovated apartment building in DC. Though i was getting a bargain when i saw the Comfortstar gizmos on the walls of the apartment. I moved..." Read more Utterly bad Experience with Veom Infotech. They are really unexperienced and  dont take real care of the clients business. Veom Infotech "I hired VEOM INFOTECH from India (they do not live or work in the USA. ITs a lie) as Im an SEO wanting TF10+ & PA 25 backlinks with no..." Read more Xlibris - Gabos been sold out around the world Xlibris "My book Gabos by Tyler Gore, I was told it wasn't selling. How I paid for 3 books from Amazon. Plus, people have send photos around the world of them..." Read more