Featured Not resolved
Insurance Quality

After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition.No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and we will pull it around.

After walking into the RV were shocked to see that no prep work was done before starting the body work. the interior was covered in dust and paint over-spray from the repairs done. The quality of the repairs were even completely below par. When we complained to Eric Moreno is the service dept.

He said that " we brought it in dirty and we should have been ashamed of ourselves" I have video of the interior and the photos of the poor repairs.

If your in the market for an RV shop somewhere else.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Mike Thompson Rv?

Comments

Eric Moreno is a *** artist and should be put in jail for what he did to my grandparents! Ripped them off for work on brand new RV at Mike Thompson Santa Fe springs! Beware of Sales People and Service Department.

Mike Thompson Rv - Travel Trailer Repair Review from Turlock, California Mike Thompson Rv "I bought a fifth wheel 5 months ago. Got a little sprinkle and found water flooding through my slide out. They said to bring it in but why..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more