Mike Thompson Rv - Eric Moreno service department! Body Shop
After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition.No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and we will pull it around.
After walking into the RV were shocked to see that no prep work was done before starting the body work. the interior was covered in dust and paint over-spray from the repairs done. The quality of the repairs were even completely below par. When we complained to Eric Moreno is the service dept.
He said that " we brought it in dirty and we should have been ashamed of ourselves" I have video of the interior and the photos of the poor repairs.
If your in the market for an RV shop somewhere else.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."