Mike Thompson Rv Travel Trailer Repair Review from Turlock, California
I bought a fifth wheel 5 months ago.Got a little sprinkle and found water flooding through my slide out.
They said to bring it in but why since they won't cover seals. I am not paying them $133 an hour to tell me it needs fixing.
Is this what you mean by "as is"?I feel you/they should at the minimum take some ownership and help me cover some of the $1,200 I need to pay someone this Saturday to fix an obvious problem.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."