Featured Not resolved
1.8
Interest Rate

I bought a fifth wheel 5 months ago.Got a little sprinkle and found water flooding through my slide out.

They said to bring it in but why since they won't cover seals. I am not paying them $133 an hour to tell me it needs fixing.

Is this what you mean by "as is"?I feel you/they should at the minimum take some ownership and help me cover some of the $1,200 I need to pay someone this Saturday to fix an obvious problem.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mike Thompson Rv and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mike Thompson Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Mike Thompson Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mike Thompson Rv?

Comments